So, you think you're ready to jump right in to start playing? OK, here are a couple of things you need
- Currently you can only use the native Windows (95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP)
version. The browser-based Java version is no longer available.
- Download the Windows version of the game (from the link below) and install
it on your computer.
- In order to play, you need to register with us first.
- We will immediately send you a confirmation e-mail with your registration information and instructions.
- Once you've received the confirmation e-mail, you can start WaveCatcher,
enter the game name you registered with and the password from the confirmation e-mail, and start playing!
Now you're ready to play!
- WaveCatcher Registration
- Want to become one of the first few people to experience and influence
this new exciting Internet strategy game? Follow this link to apply for a game account .
- Download Windows version
- Go here to download the Windows version of the game. It has nicer graphics,
better sound, improved UI, and more!
- Try to win a free copy of the game!
- When you submit a completely filled-out questionnaire, we'll enter you
into a bi-weekly drawing for a free copy of the game!
- Purchase WaveCatcher
- Why wait for your copy to expire, preventing you from continuing with
your hard-earned nation? As soon as you run WaveCatcher for the first time, get the serial number from your copy
and follow this link to purchase it, avoiding any future hassles!
Please visit our sponsor!
What is it? Getting
started Game help Player zone Message board Support Contacts
Copyright © 1998-2002 Edash If you have comments
or suggestions for this site please write to email@example.com